Thursday 1 March 2012

Having a few problems!

Good Morning everyone and Happy March! Where did February go?? I know it was a couple of days short, but seriously.. it flew past!

Starting the month with apologies.. Mr Blogger is being very silly and will not let me upload pictures.... I really do not know why! I have two blogs.. this one and my personal one and for some reason, they upload differently... Hmm.. I must have pressed something along the way!!!

Ayway... this months challenge, and judging by the DT comments.. it was a challenge!!!
We have DT cards from Carol, Mandi, Jocelyn and Gill M which can be accessed via the side link Hopefully I will be able to get them on here soon as well as the papers.

Ok... February winner... Drum Roll Please.... The cards were all stunning ladies, you are all fabulous, but, only one winner, and this month is it....

Pamela!

Chosen becasue of the originality and Oh Wowness of her card! Congratulations Pamela... your badge will be here as soon as Mr Blogger lets me! :-) Also, if you are willing, we would like to invite you to be Aprils Guest DT, and with your permission I will be sending you some papers in the next week or so

Right.. that is all from me for now.. back to fighting with technology..... hopefully be back soon with pictures!

Hugs and Happy Crafting! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Blogger is pain in the whatsit !! hope you can get it sorted.
    Congrats to Pamela and hopefully she will accept the GDT post for April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm shocked but pleasantly surprised! Thanks for picking my card as February's winner.
    Sorry to hear you're having problems with uploading this month's papers - I've been around the DT and the papers look really good.
    Deb's I'll 'chat' to you via email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Pamela and well done to everyone else that entered. all the cards made even by the DT we lovely. good luck to everyone for this months challenge

    love Stella x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Pamela great cards everyone xx

    ReplyDelete